Tee Times: Ridges At Sand Creek accepts tee times 14 days in advance to the public over the phone and online. Ridges will pair not filled Tee Times, if you would like to play alone please contact the golf professional to make arraingments. Cancellations, additions, or subtractions must be made 24 hours in advance of tee time. Fees may apply to cancellations less than 24 hours in advance.
Pace of Play: Expected round of golf should be 2:10 for 9 Holes or 4:20 for 18 Holes.
Dress Code: Ridges At Sand Creek encourages golfers to wear golf appropriate attire which includes a collared shirt. All golfers must wear sleeves or collard shirts, shorts/slacks, and shoes.
Spikeless: Ridges At Sand Creek is a spikeless facility.
Food & Beverages: All food and beverages must be purchased at Ridges At Sand Creek. With approval from the club, you may bring on your own cooler, but must stock it with items supplied by Ridges At Sand Creek.
Age Restrictions: Golfers must be a minimum of 8 years old. All golfers ages 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult unless authorized by Golf Professional. Non-playing (spectators) under the age of 8 years old must be approved by the Golf Professional Staff.
Junior Golf & Youth On Course Restrictions and Expectations:
- Groups are expected to respect the golf course which includes replacing divots, fixing ball marks and raking bunkers.
- Groups are expected to maintain designated pace of play on the golf course and allow faster groups to play through.
- Adults are expected to observe golf car policies that require drivers to be 16 years or older with valid driver’s license.
- Juniors are required to check in with adults.
- Youth on Course tee times MUST be made over the phone or in person.
Return Policy: Refunds are available for online purchases not met. All returns must be within 30 days of purchase. Please contact Jayson Schultz with any return requests or questions.